Messed up table saw top

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Messed up table saw top

I have the TS3660. I just got it and put it together when I noticed what looks like pitting on the table top. It was sitting upside down on a piece of cardboard overnight when it was half put together. How can I clean this off? It doesn't seem to be rust and it isn't water. I am not sure what it is.
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Re: Messed up table saw top

Originally posted by antknee869 View Post
    I have the TS3660. I just got it and put it together when I noticed what looks like pitting on the table top. It was sitting upside down on a piece of cardboard overnight when it was half put together. How can I clean this off? It doesn't seem to be rust and it isn't water. I am not sure what it is.
    Thanks
    Have you tried a scotch brite (or equivalent) sponge to see if that will do it?

Comment

No I wasn't sure what was safe. I'll give that a try.
      Thanks

Comment

Barkeeper Friend Cleanser is very good apply with just enough water to make a paste, you can also use rubbing alcoh. instead Green pad w. wood block and then a rag. You may never remove it totally. Looks like condensation stain. I know people like these jewelry polished tops but it has nothing to do with actual use as long as it is smooth

Comment

Yeah, it is a little raised, thats why it concerned me.

Comment

Working...
          X