Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life Time Warranty and 2600 sander

Just a note on what is not covered under the warranty
    Ridgid support response

The pads are a wearable item because of the pressure that is put on the pad over time will wear the pad down. We can as a one time courtesy replace that pad. Any pads after this will have to be purchased by the consumer. The warranty covers for new batteries, switches, and other manufacture defects.

Re: Life Time Warranty and 2600 sander

Not only sander pads but blades and knives are also not covered under the LLSA. This makes perfect sense to me as these types of parts are much more prone to abuse then say batteries are. Improper technique can ruin a pad, blade or knife in no time flat. I'm not sure if this is true but I believe that these types of parts are considered consumable and not technically normal wear and tear parts.
    Last edited by BadgerDave; 01-22-2009, 10:25 AM.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Re: Life Time Warranty and 2600 sander

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
      Not only sander pads but blades and knives are also not covered under the LLSA. This makes perfect sense to me as these types of parts are much more prone to abuse then say batteries are. Improper technique can ruin a pad, blade or knife in no time flat. I'm not sure if this is true but I believe that these types of parts are considered consumable and not technically normal wear and tear parts.
      pretty cool of them to say as a one time courtesy they would replace it.

Comment

Working...
      X