Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CAUTION: Don't by Reco Ridgid from Cummings tool trucks, toolsnow.com, or tools today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: CAUTION: Don't by Reco Ridgid from Cummings tool trucks, toolsnow.com, or tools t

Originally posted by DRC-Wartex View Post
    "Maybe they weren't?" What the hell are you talking about?! What a lame argument. Do you imagine the ramifications of selling a used tool as a recon, being a dealer with registered business? He just got bad tools and the seller doesn't want to take care of him, that doesn't negate the fact that tools are faulty. Bad service is dealer's fault, bad tools is repair center's [Ridgid's] fault.
    I think what Tinmack is pointing out, is what hopefully others are able to pick out of Kiwi's post (as I see Stuart_Canada has). In his post, Kiwi states that it was a "16 volt" lithium ion drill, and by the post heading, presumably from Ridgid. Well, since we all (should/hopefully) know that Ridgid doesn't at the moment have a 16 volt drill, well maybe Kiwi could have got some of his other references wrong, such as "reco" being interpreted as reconditioned. If he messed up 16 volt for 18 volt, then he could have easily messed up reconditioned, for refurbished, or remanufactured, or resold. And there is a world of difference from each of those terms when it comes down to consumer goods.

Comment

Re: CAUTION: Don't by Reco Ridgid from Cummings tool trucks, toolsnow.com, or tools t

Seriously???? No, no, no - SERIOUSLY??!?!!! Oh, Wartex, and we thought you were such a nice and scientifically balanced gentleman.

Comment

I think canucksartech is on to something. He could have even got the tool truck wrong, for all we know it might have been an ice cream truck. (sadly no sarcasm is intended here i really do think it is possible!)

Has anyone noticed kiwi hasn't defended his claims and were still arguing about them as if they were for real?

Comment

I think this one has played itself out.

Comment

Working...
          X