Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $99 Super Deal On 18V Impact & Driver Kit!

Anyone living in the Ottawa/Nepean region of Ontario looking for a sweet deal on a Ridgid 18v drill and impact driver kit should hurry down over to the Nepean store. $99 for the kit, which includes two standard Nicad batteries, single port charger and tool bag!
    The story goes that they came from a new store opening in Edmonton that couldn't move them all.
    The Kingston store had 300 units in on Friday. I picked a kit up for myself, then went back today to buy 5 more. Unfortunately they had sold out by Sunday, but the guy in the tool department offered to sell me the one remaining kit that had been on hold for 72 hours.
    The Nepean store is just too far a drive to make it worthwhile...

Re: $99 Super Deal On 18V Impact & Driver Kit!

Originally posted by rto
    I'm new here but I think this should be in the "Great Tool Deals" section.
    Yeah, I thought there was a category for that, I just couldn't see it. Doh!

Anyway, I was just going by what the guys at HD told me in regards to THIS particular deal.
    I know they have other products on sale as well...

Comment

Re: $99 Super Deal On 18V Impact & Driver Kit!

Originally posted by mr. frugal View Post
      Anyone living in the Ottawa/Nepean region of Ontario looking for a sweet deal on a Ridgid 18v drill and impact driver kit should hurry down over to the Nepean store. $99 for the kit, which includes two standard Nicad batteries, single port charger and tool bag!
      The story goes that they came from a new store opening in Edmonton that couldn't move them all.
      The Kingston store had 300 units in on Friday. I picked a kit up for myself, then went back today to buy 5 more. Unfortunately they had sold out by Sunday, but the guy in the tool department offered to sell me the one remaining kit that had been on hold for 72 hours.
      The Nepean store is just too far a drive to make it worthwhile...
      Nice deal - unfortunately they're sold out in my area. If I were you I'd pick up one of the X3 drill kits for $149. Then I'd sell the Nicad batteries and the drill from the first kit on eBay/kijiji/Craigslist for $100.

Then you're left with an impact driver, X3 drill, and a set of batts and charger for less than $200 smackers.
      I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Working...
      X