X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: "Contractor" Bags

You can buy the hard cases from ridgidparts.com if you can figure out what case belongs to the tool you are looking for. I have found the case for my circular saw, 1/4 sheet sander, 5 inch orbital sander, and the 2 1/2 inch angled finish nailers. I have not been able to find the case for my clipped head framing nailer, if anyone knows what the item number is for that i would greatly appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by masterbeavis View Post
      I have likes/dislikes for both. For instance my Impulse I like to keep it in the hard plastic case. It has alot of pieces and thingies that are nice to keep organized. My circular saw and sawzall are tough enough to not need any protection, they get stacked on each other (with care taken to not mess up the table on the circular saw). Nailguns get stored in a custom made compartmentalized box that keeps em organized. I bought a 6 pc dewalt kit many moons ago, I kept everything in the case when I was not using my hands to make a living, but once that changed, the case went away and have never looked back. It took up so much less room. I am always on the prowl for the "contractor bags." I currently have about 6 medium to large bags I keep in the car (yes I said car) holding things that are not fragile and are nice to keep together. I prefer to have hard cases for items that have lots of small pieces that need to stay organized, or are easily damaged.

If you really like the tool bags, see if there is a tool outlet at any of the Outlet Malls near you. There's one by me that always has Rigid bags for cheap...

Comment

Originally posted by RumRunner View Post
        If you really like the tool bags, see if there is a tool outlet at any of the Outlet Malls near you. There's one by me that always has Rigid bags for cheap...
        Hey RumRunner, Where is that outlet mall? Are you talking about the one in Commerce or is there another one that I don't know about.

Kevin

Comment

Working...
        X