12 volt impact driver R82238

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12 volt impact driver R82238

I checked the website and I didn't see anything?

What can you tell me about it?

Name:  807f67ad31b0fc4cc0cc9f154043c46d.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  21.3 KB

Re: 12 volt impact driver R82238

Where did you pick it up at?

Comment

Does not seem like there is any info out there on it.... did it come with a owners manual? Or could you read the specs on the side label?

Comment

Originally posted by rto
        I saw it at Home Depot today in a combo kit with the 12v drill/driver (R82007).
        The kit included the 12v impact, 12v drill, 2x 12v lithium-ion batteries, charger, bag and drill holster. The price was $169.99 CAD
        Sales of the 12V Ridgid kit @169 might be challenged by the Makita 10.8V drill+impact kit that was recently reduced to 129. The Makita has made some improvements over the Bosch lineup since Bosch introduced its lineup years ago. It will be interesting to see how the Ridgid specs compare to them.

Comment

I don't get it

How does a tool that makes it all the way through research and design. Then off to the shelves at Home Depot not have a single hit when I Google the product number

2,4000 bpm

Comment

I've had the same problem with many of their products. I don't think they're very interested in selling them.

I want to buy the impact driver alone. The new drill driver is better than the one that comes in that kit.

Comment

Working...
            X