X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifetime Service Agreement

I was wondering if i'm supposed to sent a copy or the original receipt since after i registered on the ridgid site, it said to send in a copy of the receipt but on the lifetime service agreement card which comes with the tool, it says to send the original receipt.

Re: Lifetime Service Agreement

i believe you need to send the original in...i did with my drywall guns in october..but you can call to confirm
    i would have like to keep the originals since they are now on sale for $69 CAD.

Comment

Hmm, i see. I rather send it in the mail tomorrow but i guess i'll wait till monday to call and then send it in.

EDIT: wow I'm blind. It clearly says a copy of the receipt...
      Last edited by cowcow; 02-14-2009, 01:54 AM.

Comment

While you're making that copy, make another one for your records. That HD receipt will fade away to nothing in no time.
        Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          While you're making that copy, make another one for your records. That HD receipt will fade away to nothing in no time.
          (+1) I copy all required mailed items and place them in the manual for storage.

Comment

HD supplied me with a "duplicate receipt" "not valid for refund" for warranty purposes. You should ask for it if it not issued on the moment of the purchase

Comment

Working...
            X