X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Ridgid Cordless Nailer

Anyone seen, or heard of this new tool? Looks pretty cool!

Ridgid R25AF18

Re: New Ridgid Cordless Nailer

I like it, the grey colour is nice too. I'm sure people would dig the chance to have all their tools in that nice grey colour scheme.

Cordless nailer would be AWESOME.
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by tinmack View Post
      I like it, the grey colour is nice too. I'm sure people would dig the chance to have all their tools in that nice grey colour scheme.

Cordless nailer would be AWESOME.
      Kanxrus,

Nice find. Any idea as to cost? 15 Ga Cordless, I need it to go along with my cordless Senco 18 ga. Wonder when it'll hit my neck of the woods?

Comment

Originally posted by Spinalzo View Post
        Kanxrus,

Nice find. Any idea as to cost? 15 Ga Cordless, I need it to go along with my cordless Senco 18 ga. Wonder when it'll hit my neck of the woods?

I just stumbled across it on TOTT. No other info was given. I guess it was shown at the IBS show in Las Vegas.

"Ridgid is on a roll of new product development that makes them one of the great optimism builders for those who follow the tool market.

From their cordless lithium-ion power tool line they had a new compact drill/driver and a new version of their Micros subcompact with two speeds and higher torque, a cordless Fuego one-handed recip saw, and their smallest 18-volt impact driver yet. A 15-gauge trim nailer with a compact 18-volt battery appeared in a new gray color, and there were also brand new cordless and corded collated screwguns. Other new corded tools included a mini 10-inch table saw with the new UL guard system and an amazing 24-inch rip capacity, and the Euro-styled Smartcart vacuum with built in drawers for accessory storage"

Comment

NICE, so when can I get my Probrand?

Comment

Looks a lot less bulky than the Dewalts

Comment

Originally posted by thedcdude View Post
              Looks a lot less bulky than the Dewalts
              Yep, it sure does. Was out looking at the 15 ga cordless nailer a couple of days ago and ran across the DeWalt (local HD didn't have any others and it's been a while since they stocked the Senco AirFree models). By the pictures, this one is pretty slimmed down. Wonder what the price will be?

Comment

I just posted last week asking about a cordless nailer and got no info... so I bought the Dewalt... it's a shame a Ridgid rep did not post... I would have definitely waited if I knew one was coming... oh well, lost sale.

Comment

About time. Makita still keeps screwing around. I like the design better than Dewalt's. I wonder if it's flywheeel or solenoid. I'd say flywheel.

Comment

That looks sweet. Just started looking for one.....I'll wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Avanzi View Post
                      That looks sweet. Just started looking for one.....I'll wait.
                      Proband (RIDGID guy) said he thinks nailer will be out in May!

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
                        Proband (RIDGID guy) said he thinks nailer will be out in May!
                        Thanks.

Comment

Oh man this would be nice to have, I hope they hit the shelves soon! I am on the fence on whether or not to remain a Ridgid power tool customer, but the slew of new products they seem to be developing is keeping me interested!

Comment

Originally posted by jscozz View Post
                            I just posted last week asking about a cordless nailer and got no info... so I bought the Dewalt... it's a shame a Ridgid rep did not post... I would have definitely waited if I knew one was coming... oh well, lost sale.
                            Jscozz,

did you buy the CRN 38 cordless nailer? If so, how do you like it and do you know where to get batteries for it? I'm thinking of buying one, but I don't want to buy something I can't get batteries for and will have to replace when the ones in the box die. Thanks!!

Comment

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23965

Comment

Working...
                              X