Ridgid 12V LI Drill/Impact Driver combo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid 12V LI Drill/Impact Driver combo

I'm a little new to LI technology but I didn't see anything in the user manuals about having to charge the LI batteries first before using the power tools. Is this recommended or can I go ahead and use the drill right out of the box? The battery seemed like it was charged.

Re: Ridgid 12V LI Drill/Impact Driver combo

Go ahead and give them a charge it won't hurt since lithium ion does not have a memory effect.

Comment

I'd always recommending putting a full charge on it out of the box. There is generally some power out of the box, but rarely a full charge. You don't want to get part of the way into your project only to have the batteries discharge what would feel like prematurely. Hope you like the product.

Comment

I recently purchased the Ridgid 12V LI Drill/Impact Driver Combo and I love it. The tools are compact, light-weight and powerful enough for most household tasks. This is my first Ridgid product. I have had Dwalt, Makita, Craftsman, etc. This is by far my favorite set. It comes in a tool bag that holds the driver, drill, charger, 2 batteries and much more. I always have the set with me. Anyone who is debating on making a purchase should look no further. You will be satisfied with this set.

Comment

Originally posted by neighborhoodhandydude View Post
          I recently purchased the Ridgid 12V LI Drill/Impact Driver Combo and I love it. The tools are compact, light-weight and powerful enough for most household tasks. This is my first Ridgid product. I have had Dwalt, Makita, Craftsman, etc. This is by far my favorite set. It comes in a tool bag that holds the driver, drill, charger, 2 batteries and much more. I always have the set with me. Anyone who is debating on making a purchase should look no further. You will be satisfied with this set.
          I'm shocked to find that your occupation is listed as "sales"

Comment

Working...
          X