Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse

How To Post Images

Want to know the how to upload images to your posts? Image Posting Tutorial
See more
See less

can you use 18v lithium with non lithium tools?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can you use 18v lithium with non lithium tools?

I have the standard 18v Ridgid power tool set with the drill, sawzall and flashlight. I was wondering if I would be able to use the new 18v lithium batteries with my set. Any feedback would help.

Re: can you use 18v lithium with non lithium tools?

Originally posted by Eddiel76 View Post
    I have the standard 18v Ridgid power tool set with the drill, sawzall and flashlight. I was wondering if I would be able to use the new 18v lithium batteries with my set. Any feedback would help.
    Eddie,

Welcome to the forum. The Ridgid Lithium Ion batteries are "backwards" compatible and will fit and operate all of their 18 volt tools. They will work perfectly well in your 18 volt set. There are presently two offerings in the 18 volt range - 1.5 Ah compact battery and the 3.0 Ah full size - they are both compatible with your 18 volt tools.

Comment

Re: can you use 18v lithium with non lithium tools?

Originally posted by Eddiel76 View Post
      The Ridgid 18V lithium batteries rejuvenated my old Ridgid 18V ni-cad tools with new power and lighter weight. I bought a discounted Ridgid 18V hammerdrill kit for the 3.0Ah Lithium batteries, the LSA and especially the LITHIUM BATTERY CHARGER.......use the right charger

Comment

Working...
      X