24 volt lith batterys

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24 volt lith batterys

Gents I have the total 24v kit with all the cordless tools. I love Ridgid. But....
    Just wondering if anybody else has the same issue as me I leave my batterys in the COLD workshop completely (unheated) unless I'm in there then the propane heat goes on. So when I go to use the tools the batterys die fast. Especially if I use them on the recip saw.
    I thought this was not suppose to happen with the lithium style bats????

Re: 24 volt lith batterys

Just the opposite. Li-ion batteries despise cold weather.

Comment

Re: 24 volt lith batterys

Originally posted by Cheif2 View Post
      Gents I have the total 24v kit with all the cordless tools. I love Ridgid. But....
      Originally posted by Cheif2 View Post
      Just wondering if anybody else has the same issue as me I leave my batterys in the COLD workshop completely (unheated) unless I'm in there then the propane heat goes on. So when I go to use the tools the batterys die fast. Especially if I use them on the recip saw.
      I thought this was not suppose to happen with the lithium style bats????
      I keep all of my l-ion batteries in a small tool bag beside the front door of my home. They come and go with me whenever I go out. They’re always warm and ready if I go into the shop, or in my truck for a call. And as far as I know there aren't any batteries that like the cold. Circular and recip saws are notorious for sucking up battery juice.

Mick

Comment

Working...
      X