X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my R4511

Well finally got the granite tablesaw and WOW. Great. It was boxed/ packaged via a steel cage and bolted togther onto a wood skid. Setup took 2 guys as it's 500 lbs and about 3 hrs labor. But wow.... Quiet to all ya hear is a light hum and the blade spin. The dust exracation setup is wonderfull. The herc lift system works good. 2 large oversized wheels to crank and tilt blade. And the fence is smooth and dead on.. Anybody else have on yet here?

Re: Got my R4511

I got mine set up over the weekend. Have not used it much but it looks good. Doing a woodworking course over the weekend so not sure when I will really get to use it.

Comment

As little as I use a TS, I could not see me paying that price. But damn, I did want one. I have well enough room on the CC.
      But logic for me payed a big part, whereas I can get a Excellent TS for half the cost of a beautiful TS (at 333.00 (after tax) & 5.00 for shipping, to my door).
      Pics please, of that thing all buffed out.. Would be nice.
      Envy sets in....

Hmm, anyone want a TS3660 NEW??? (jk)

Comment

Will post some pics soon. I have built a crosscut sled for it that sits in the miter and so far so good. I have not installed the blade sheild as it will not work well with the sled. But I am happy so far. I have seen some things here. From other guys that have installed some rail protectors and aftermarket parts but have no idea what I should look for. Anybody have any ideas on what I should get for this thing?

Comment

Pics????
          (of couse after you have it polished)

Comment

Working...
          X