Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New X3 available in drill only kits???

I don't know if the product it still so new that alot of stores do not have it or what. I have called 3 different HD's in my area to see if they have the X-3 hammerdrill only and none of them do. I know they make it because I have seen it on the website.
    That is another thing. I can't find the X3 line on the main Ridgid website, but if I do a google search for it, it will take me to a different ridgid website just for the X3.
    I have recently purchased the X2 hammerdrill but now that I see this new X3, I want to take my X2 back and get the X3, but no one sells just the drill in my area. Am I going crazy or what???

Re: New X3 available in drill only kits???

They sell both X3 combo and X3 hammer drill kits where I live. The X3 hammer drill is a much lighter drill. A slight loss of torque too I believe. If you go to combo link in cordless section of power tools on Ridgid website, you will find.

Comment

So should one of the home depot's in my area be able to order one of the drill only kits? None of the sales associates seem to know anything about the new X3 line of tools. Out here in Montana, we are a left out of the loop quite often. I'm just wondering because my 90 days is ticking down. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

You should be able to.

Comment

Working...
        X