Ridgid lifetime service agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid lifetime service agreement

For any one who is wondering where their LLSA confirmation is, I called cust. service to inquire about my stuff registered in OCT. 08, they are currently on SEPT. 08. So on the way!

Re: Ridgid lifetime service agreement

wow...

For such a big company their are freaking slow.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Tucson View Post
      wow...

For such a big company their are freaking slow.... lol

Or............they're selling so many tools that they simply can't keep up with the amount of registrations.
      ================================================== ====
      All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

yes real slow i bought my tools in 07. Took about 9 months. Hang in there!!

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerDave View Post
          Or............they're selling so many tools that they simply can't keep up with the amount of registrations.
          I agree with Badge Dave, selling a lifetime service agreement including batteries will form a line, reminds me of when the lines formed to give out welfare cheese. Not to mention recession numbers with the associated labor cutbacks!!!!

Comment

I purchased my 18 volt set of tools in July of 2006. Now, I have a bad 1/2" drill. I have sent an email to Ridgid about how to get it serviced under the lifetime warranty. I mailed all the paperwork and registered the tools on line as well. I never did get any correspondence back, but the tools are registered on their website. Anyone have any experience with getting tools serviced by Ridgid?

Comment

As posted in an earlier post this week, I bought an r964 combo kit over the weekend (March 21st) and I registered it on the 24th. It has now been verified as covered on the LLSA. Seems like a pretty good turn-a-round time to me.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by Kev Dog View Post
                As posted in an earlier post this week, I bought an r964 combo kit over the weekend (March 21st) and I registered it on the 24th. It has now been verified as covered on the LLSA. Seems like a pretty good turn-a-round time to me.

Kevin
                you are a minority my friend

Comment

Still waiting on a Nvember tool registration. Currently listed as "Three Years (LSA Eligible)". I both registered on-line and followed up with the requested documentation (UPC and copy of reciept.

Based on the time it took to get my previous tools registered (July 2008), I'm not expecting anything to happen before April.

From the initial post here, it seems they might have slowed down a little since then, and I might not get anything until May.

Kev; Did they provide a customer and registration ID? If not, you probably want to re-check your ebox in a week or so to see if it is still registered as LLSA.

Comment

Yes I do realize that this is not the norm, I just figured that I would post a little positive response as well. I have over 50 items posted on my Dashboard and none of them got verified this fast. Several of them that just got verified, I bought in August, December and now March.

Here is a copy of the email as well.

Dear RIDGID Customer:

Thank you for purchasing RIDGID power tools. Your RIDGID Lifetime Service Agreement (LSA) registration has been verified! Your identification numbers are below.

ID Number Model Name Serial Number
                    0001515683 R213BNA BRAD NAILER AWO62897128
                    0001515684 R250SFA STRAIGHT NAILER AWO32457533
                    0001515689 R213BNA BRAD NAILER AWO62897128
                    R003336048 R969 18v LITHIUM 4 PC COMBO KIT
                    R003336049 R849 18VDC FLASHLIGHT CS0832
                    R003336050 R86014 18V AUTO SHIFT DRILL/DRIVER CS083215418
                    R003336051 R84081 18V MINI RADIO BW083003215
                    R003336052 140276006 CHARGER, SINGLE PORT 120V-AC, 9.6~18V-DC CS0832
                    R003336053 130383001 BATTERY PACK, 18V-DC LITHIUM ION 0832
                    R003336054 130383001 BATTERY PACK, 18V-DC LITHIUM ION 0832
                    R003336055 R842301 18v IMPACT DRIVER CONSOLE CS083216898
                    R003133267 TS2400 U074703797
                    R003583688 R964 18v LITHIUM 4 PC. COMBO
                    R003583689 R842301 18v IMPACT DRIVER CONSOLE BD080312155
                    R003583690 R8452 18V CIRC SAW BD080312155
                    R003583691 R8442 18V RECIP SAW BD080312155
                    R003583692 140276006 CHARGER, SINGLE PORT 120V-AC, 9.6~18V-DC BD0803
                    R003583693 R8411503 18V X2 "T" HANDLE HAMMER DRILL BD080312235
                    R003583694 130383002 BATTERY PACK, LI-ION 3.0Ah G0801
                    R003583695 130383002 BATTERY PACK, LI-ION 3.0Ah G0802
                    R003583681 R883 MAX SELECT JIG SAW CONSOLE G063911211

Your customer ID is 000138XXXX.

Please use the appropriate identification number if you need to obtain service for your products under the Lifetime Service Agreement. If you have an existing LSA account, your account has been updated with your recent product registration information.

You can access your LSA Identification Number and your registered products via the "Your Products" section of http://register.RIDGIDpower.com.

Thanks again for your business. We greatly value you as a customer

Also, I called Ridgid Tuesday morning because I had a part that broke on my MS-UV the rep seemed a little dry to begin with but he asked me identify the parts from the exploded view of the tool, verified my address and sent them out. I really couldn't expect anything more.

I know everyone's experiences are not like this but at least here is one that is.

Kevin

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
                      For any one who is wondering where their LLSA confirmation is, I called cust. service to inquire about my stuff registered in OCT. 08, they are currently on SEPT. 08. So on the way!
                      I agree this is very slow and for something they are so proud of you would think they could turn it around quicker. However keep in mind that the LSA doesn'te ven kick in for 3 years so I guess they feel they can take their time.

Comment

Also, I called Ridgid Tuesday morning because I had a part that broke on my MS-UV the rep seemed a little dry to begin with but he asked me identify the parts from the exploded view of the tool, verified my address and sent them out. I really couldn't expect anything more.

I know everyone's experiences are not like this but at least here is one that is.

Kevin[/QUOTE]

Just as an update, I got my replacement parts from Ridgid Fed/Ex last Friday morning. Three day turn-a-round!

Comment

I called to inquire about the status...she looked it up and just forced through my LSA. I received an email the next day confirming the status change. As coined by Office Depot...THAT WAS EASY

My bad...you're right it's Staples....
                          Last edited by Altima 3.5; 05-08-2009, 04:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Altima 3.5 View Post
                            I called to inquire about the status...she looked it up and just forced through my LSA. I received an email the next day confirming the status change. As coined by Office Depot...THAT WAS EASY
                            Good move on LSA but I think you mean this one:
                            Name:  fbfdaea349b83cd42dbc4cc03745c469.jpg
Views: 1
Size:  13.9 KB

Comment

The easy button is from staples

The reason i know is i was in staples trying to ship a package and the girl could not get the shipping computer to work and on the counter was a easy button they were selling and after i was waiting for about 20 minutes i keep pushing the button "that was easy" " that was easy" the entire store was laughing

Comment

Working...
                              X