X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure washers

I am looking to buy a pressure washer and was looking at the Rigid 3300 but Home depot does not sell it. WHat they do have is a 3000 with the CAT pump for 550 and then the same exact 3000 except with the cheap pump for 399. I would rather have the nice pump but does HD have models that Rigid does not show on their site or are these the new models? also is that subaru SP170 any good? does it compare to the GX or GC of Honda? Any help is appreciated? I would rather have the newer ones that are on the site with the real wheels vs. the plastic ones as well.

Re: Pressure washers

Originally posted by jmeitz View Post
    I am looking to buy a pressure washer and was looking at the Rigid 3300 but Home depot does not sell it. WHat they do have is a 3000 with the CAT pump for 550 and then the same exact 3000 except with the cheap pump for 399. I would rather have the nice pump but does HD have models that Rigid does not show on their site or are these the new models? also is that subaru SP170 any good? does it compare to the GX or GC of Honda? Any help is appreciated? I would rather have the newer ones that are on the site with the real wheels vs. the plastic ones as well.
    I would take the Subaru Robin engine over the low end honda any day of the week. I have one on my Karcher and its been in use for many years. Starts right up after the winter, and I'm not exactly nice to this engine.

Comment

thanks for the update, but does anyone know what HD has a model that rigid doesnt advertise. I am just not sure if i should wait for the 3300 to show up.

Comment

I wonder the same thing...... you hear of Ridgid making the changes you and others mention, but they usually don't show up on their site or in the stores. I wouldn't bother calling any of your local stores either as the employees usually don't know crap anyway. I'd actually drive there to see for myself and open a box just to make sure.

On the other hand..... there are lots of places you can shop online to find something equal to or better than the 3300 for similar $$$.

Can't comment on the Robin engines vs. this or that brand because I haven't compared them, but haven't read anything bad about Robin/Subaru engines either. Can tell you that I proudly own and use a 38cc Sears Bushwacker brushcutter engine built back around 1992 with a commercial Robin engine and the thing has been used ALOT (maybe 1000-1500 hrs.) and runs like the first time it was started with NO repair work ever done and only simple preventive maintenance. Based on this they have my vote on small engine design/quality. Later!

Comment

RobinAmerica just emailed me back and said the EX17 and SP170 are the same engine. Not sure why one has a 1yr warranty and the other a 3 and they call it something else.

Comment

HI,

I was searching pressure washer for cleaning. But i want a unique pressure washer which i can use for multiple sector like home cleaning, car detailing, hard floor cleaning and many more..

I found this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb5jPhnGCKQ on google.

I bought the pressure washer after looking this video.

thanks.

Comment

Working...
            X