X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Order

Has anyone ever special ordered anything from HD before? I am trying to get a 3300psi Pressure washer and Ridgid tells me to have HD order. I call HD and they have no idea how to do this. Called 3 stores and nothing...

Re: Special Order

I had them order me Ridgid's right angle drill about a year ago. It wasn't easy to get them to do it but they had sold the last one they had (display) to someone else after I had already paid for it so they went, what they made it seem, the extra mile.

Comment

When I did it 7 1/2 yrs ago I had to go through the purchasing manager.
      I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I wanted to order Milwaukee 7110-20 framing nailer, they wanted $740 CAD (I'm not kidding). I bought it on ebay for $150+40, new, still in factory box. Locally it's $279 - $329.

Comment

Not sure if stores can transfer, but I just saw one NIB at one here in Milwaukee. Use zip 53212 in the store finder, or you can use the info I've provided, if interested in contacting the store about the 3300.

Home Depot
          4155 N Port Washington
          Milwaukee, WI 53212
          (414)263-1291

Comment

Originally posted by BHeintz View Post
            Not sure if stores can transfer, but I just saw one NIB at one here in Milwaukee. Use zip 53212 in the store finder, or you can use the info I've provided, if interested in contacting the store about the 3300.

Home Depot
            4155 N Port Washington
            Milwaukee, WI 53212
            (414)263-1291

thanks, but i am going to get a new model that just came out.

Comment

Working...
            X