Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: D.i.y r859 flashlight l.e.d convertion

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
    Get you a Surefire L.e.d. flashlight and you will not bother with anything else. Military grade I suggest the E2D L.E.D Defender model.
    Surefire and other manufacturers offer excellent LED flashlights, but I'm still disappointed that Ridgid has not offered this superior technology for use with their cordless worklights. The Milwaukee LED upgrade may seem expensive, but when you figure in the savings of never having to buy another replacement bulb, or the inconvenience of being in the dark from a bulb failure, it makes good sense to invest in this modification.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMaster View Post
      Get you a Surefire L.e.d. flashlight and you will not bother with anything else. Military grade I suggest the E2D L.E.D Defender model.

Yeah right.... I had nothing but failures with the X400 ( 3 on RMA ) and my x300 Died as well....

Surefires MIL spec is a joke.... No one runs them anymore in the sandbox since its bound to fail...

You want a good flashlight that is reliable, get a fenix...

But what do I know ( yeah thats my Gun )

Comment

Originally posted by Tucson View Post
        Yeah right.... I had nothing but failures with the X400 ( 3 on RMA ) and my x300 Died as well....

Surefires MIL spec is a joke.... No one runs them anymore in the sandbox since its bound to fail...

You want a good flashlight that is reliable, get a fenix...

But what do I know ( yeah thats my Gun )
        Well since you posted a pic it must be true. I have multiple surefire lights and never a failure.....your probably getting fakes as I dont think surefire ships weopon lights out of the United States anymore

Comment

So SureFire replaces fakes now...

Like I said I had 3 on RMA they replaced 3 X400's so far... and yes they ship to Canada...

the replacement were for Laser failiures... so if they cant get a 500$ peice of kit to work im not buying the flashlights...

Comment

Originally posted by Tucson View Post
            So SureFire replaces fakes now...

Like I said I had 3 on RMA they replaced 3 X400's so far... and yes they ship to Canada...

the replacement were for Laser failiures... so if they cant get a 500$ peice of kit to work im not buying the flashlights...

So we are now talking about gun lasers? I thought this was about flashlights. I have several of the surefire lights and never a problem. Sorry your havig badluck with your gun laser

Every company has trouble with somthing. Ask Ridgid.

Comment

Working...
            X