Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Impact Driver vs. Drill/Drivers

Originally posted by Frankiarmz View Post
    R842301. I was impressed that it could remove the wheel lugs, but I will not do this again. I think there is a risk of damaging the tool, and I might as well buy the proper tool for the job. I saw a brand new milwaukee on ebay with 270ftlbs of torque. Kit comes with two batteries and charger. The chuck on that model is the 5/8ths quick release, so I will have to buy a 5/8th to 1/2 inch adapter. I was hoping Ridgid would offer the 1/2 inch heavy duty impact wrench, but doesn't appear to be in their plans.
    You have been begging them for a while, makes no sense not to have one. Funny how other tool co. have all these tool options but RIDGID doesnt, especially when their customers are starving for new tools to spend their money on.

Comment

Originally posted by pesciwasp View Post
      You have been begging them for a while, makes no sense not to have one. Funny how other tool co. have all these tool options but RIDGID doesnt, especially when their customers are starving for new tools to spend their money on.
      I'm not ashamed to admit I want Ridgid to make the tools I want since I already invested hundreds in their cordless 18volt kit. I don't find it funny that I have to give my money and business to another manufacturer, and end up with another battery and charger. I bet stockholders must be frustrated as well to see all the competition cleaning up? Okay Ridgid, this is your last chance. I mean it this time, you got two months!

Comment

Thanks Everyone!
        Sorry I haven't replyed sooner, my computer was down for awhile.
        You have been very helpful!

Dan

Comment

Working...
        X