X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table Saw Dust Control

I have a Ridgid Portable table saw. I can't seem to find a collector bag which would stop saw dust from blowing all over my work area. Does Ridgid sell such an accessory? If not, what is an effective way to collect blowing dust?
    Thanks,
    DCA

Re: Table Saw Dust Control

Most saws nowdays have a dustport you can hook up a shop vac to. If not, Harbor Freight sells a dust bag that fits to the bottom of most table saws, catching the dust.

Comment

Originally posted by Sawatzky View Post
      Most saws nowdays have a dustport you can hook up a shop vac to. If not, Harbor Freight sells a dust bag that fits to the bottom of most table saws, catching the dust.
      I have the same saw, I put the miter saw bag on and it worked great

Comment

Without searching for the specs on the Ridgid Portable Table Saw, I'll make this comment> I have a Delta table saw on a stand, that I use in my business, which I carry in my work trailer. I also had the dust problem, particularly when I set up in a customers driveway and created a mess cutting wood. I looked at different types of sawdust collectors and found one that works really well for me. I ordered it from Woodcraft, it attaches via velcro underneath and on the inside of the stand. It has a port to attach a shop vac if I want to, and have done so on the job site. I liked that velcro attaching feature over the snap-on type as I think it has less areas for leakage. I'm not sure how this would work with a "portable" table saw but you could check their website to see it.

Comment

Working...
        X