X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18v 4 piece combo from HD

I just purchased a 18v combo set from HD ( R968 ) and have a couple questions that I'm hoping some one on here might be able to answer. The driver/drill when set on the 2 gear makes a clunking kind of noise when the trigger is released, is this normal? Also has anyone else used this set and if so what do you think about it? Very cool hand held saw, but haven't used it yet. Any comments? Thanks. Have had a 2400 table saw for a few years and like it.

Re: 18v 4 piece combo from HD

That is the electric break. It's normal.

Comment

I was caught off guard by the e-break as well, but he is right. Thats probably what your hearing.

Comment

Originally posted by tealtrack View Post
        I just purchased a 18v combo set from HD ( R968 ) and have a couple questions that I'm hoping some one on here might be able to answer. The driver/drill when set on the 2 gear makes a clunking kind of noise when the trigger is released, is this normal? Also has anyone else used this set and if so what do you think about it? Very cool hand held saw, but haven't used it yet. Any comments? Thanks. Have had a 2400 table saw for a few years and like it.
        I purchased the 4 Pc. V Lithium-Ion Combo Kit (R964) a while back and ever since the first time I used it, it has been great. I have been curious about trying out the 18 V Compact Driver, which is in the R968 set. I don’t want need the entire set just that one piece, but it is not sold separately. I would definitely go out and buy it if I could buy it without purchasing the other pieces. Does anyone have it and can tell me what they think?

Comment

Working...
        X