X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help with detergent nozzle for 3300 Power Washer

When I used it to wash my car the water came out very slow almost like if we were using the regular hose to wash my car. The water had the detergent in it but the spray was very slow. I adjusted the nozzle to get a faster spray but it did not work. I even changed the nozzle to see if it the soap nozzle was messed up, but the other nozzles worked like they should have. I want to get the soap spray like you do when you go to a pay car wash. Is there a different soap nozzle that I can buy to get the spray I want or am I stuck with a drizzle of soap and water?

Re: need help with detergent nozzle for 3300 Power Washer

I don'y know about your 3300 but, i have a Karcher 2800 psi washer, and it will only let you use the soap with the slow (big) nozzle. Any other nozzle and the soap will not flow. their is no other nozzle for mine to apply soap. maybe some one else knows ?

Comment

Originally posted by athena9980 View Post
      When I used it to wash my car the water came out very slow almost like if we were using the regular hose to wash my car. The water had the detergent in it but the spray was very slow. I adjusted the nozzle to get a faster spray but it did not work. I even changed the nozzle to see if it the soap nozzle was messed up, but the other nozzles worked like they should have. I want to get the soap spray like you do when you go to a pay car wash. Is there a different soap nozzle that I can buy to get the spray I want or am I stuck with a drizzle of soap and water?
      That is the way it's supposed to work...

You apply the soap under low pressure and let it sit for 5 or 10 minutes to do it's job and loosen things up then rinse under high pressure removing the dirt (and soap).

The soap tip has a bigger opening on purpose to reduce or eliminate the pressure. This also allows the venturi action to work on the soap pickup tube you put in the soap bucket. The venturi won't work and no soap will be drawn up using any other tip except the soap tip.

HTH
      Cheers! - Jim
      -------------
      All truth passes through three stages: First it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident. - Schopenhauer

Comment

You can buy a nozzle access. for hi pressure spraying with detergent. I have DeWalt DP130 and a DeVelbiss but there are others. It has a hose that you place in the solution. Different tips are included for different PW specs. You will use detergent it very fast. HD has them sometimes. Northern tool , Amazon as well.
        Lowe's has a 1+1 PW soln. on sale now, comes to $5/1.25gal, Krud detergent. Pro Lowe's web site.

Comment

Working...
        X