Tile saw replacement parts?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tile saw replacement parts?

I have a ridgid wet tile saw and recently the blade started wobbling while cutting tile. I tried 3 new blades and they all wobble. I'm thinking the bearing might be bad or something else? I've been trying to find replacement parts for this but have had no luck searching the internet for two hours now. I have emailed ridgid and hopefully they can help me out with parts but i'm waiting for a reply. Is there somewhere I can order parts from or am I just sitting with a 700 dollar lawn orniment? Thanks

Re: Tile saw replacement parts?

Good luck!
    I have the same saw and the switch has gone bad. I also sent e-mails
    to everyone and was told time after time to send them to another department. First power tool, then plumbing, and so on.
    Finally after 6 I got a reply saying in fact the wet saws do not have a department. And they do not know where to find parts. Hate to say it, but this is the worst service I have ever had. Once a loyal fan of ridgid, never again.

Comment

http://ridgidsupport.com/products/product.aspx?ID=4

Comment

Ridgid's customer service absolutly is horrible. I came to find out that ridgid does not make the tile saw or have anything to do with it besides thier name is on it. They do not have anything to do with parts or service or the warrenty. And even thou the ridgid name is on the saw they do not care to assist you in any way shape or form in getting the help you need with this saw. Two thumbs down for ridgid on this one.

After hours and hours of searching I came to find out that chervon makes the saw and they have their own customer service lady and she is great to deal with. The link posted above is the correct one for parts and that is threw chevron and you shouldn't have any problems with them. I sent them an email and they got right back to me and are extremely helpful. They also said I can just take my saw to home depot and they will send it in and it will be back in about a week fixed under their warrenty. Hopefully anyone else in the future will be able to find this and not fall into the same issue with ridgid wanting to make the profit on the saw but then dropping all responsibilities that come with customer service when you sell a tool under your name. Good luck

Comment

Thank you,
          Finally someone who could help.
          And not even Rigid.
          I stand by my statement never buy Ridgid again.

Comment

Ridgid really falls short when it comes to customer service. I use their contact form to send them an email and it takes a week before anyone will get back to me and usually they can't help me with anything. I have a ton of ridgid tools and was happy with them but then when I needed them for customer service they just leave you hanging. Ridgid gets two thumbs down from me now. I even contacted the customer service department but they could care less what people think about their company. They need to change the contact form to "Lack of Customer Service".

Comment

Working...
            X