More Tools?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Tools?

I was wondering if Ridgid is going to be making any more 18 volt lithium ion tools? I would love to see a set of power shears, a right angle drill, some power nailers, and most of all a cut out tool. Anyone have any idea what might be in the works? I would hate to have to go back to DeWalt after buying the 4 pc Ridgid kit.

Re: More Tools?

Welcome to the Forum, unfortuntely Ridgid has not offered much of a variety in spite of many good suggestions and repeated requests. Right angle drills, angle grinders, heavy duty impact wrenches, and many other useful cordless tools are made by several other manufacturers but for some reason Ridgid refuses to compete? Enjoy the Ridgid tools you have, but unless there is something being kept secret what you see is what they have.

Comment

Don't let Frank scare you he's been waiting on a 1/2" impact for what seems to have been forever. There are some tools in the works that have been leaked on the web. I doubt fiber cement shears will be appearing anytime soon seeing as Ridgid is pushing their fiber cement circ saw. Rotary cutter has been suggested and even asked to some of us in surveys. There is a cordless nailer picture floating around out there which looks way nice, not nearly as bulky as Dewalts models, so that should be coming out so time.
      (see this link) http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...ordless+nailer
      I'm sure the more we ask the more we'll get (hopefully) unless we're asking for a full size impact right Frank?

Comment

Originally posted by Ru&Lins_05 View Post
        Don't let Frank scare you he's been waiting on a 1/2" impact for what seems to have been forever. There are some tools in the works that have been leaked on the web. I doubt fiber cement shears will be appearing anytime soon seeing as Ridgid is pushing their fiber cement circ saw. Rotary cutter has been suggested and even asked to some of us in surveys. There is a cordless nailer picture floating around out there which looks way nice, not nearly as bulky as Dewalts models, so that should be coming out so time.
        (see this link) http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...ordless+nailer
        I'm sure the more we ask the more we'll get (hopefully) unless we're asking for a full size impact right Frank?
        Well, actually Frank is pretty frightening! I still shudder when I remember his demand for an electric toothbrush charging port in the beloved Ridgid radio........and then there was his suggestion that Ridgid executives reduce their million dollar bonuses and use the money to develop new Ridgid tools. Can you imagine? What's next?
        Last edited by roadrashray; 04-22-2009, 07:26 PM.

Comment

Here ya go....http://cgi.ebay.com/Milwaukee-18V-Li...3%3A1|294%3A50

Oh.....wait a minute, you probably meant Ridgid.

Well, except for the paint job, it's pretty near identical to my Ridgid MaxSelect Jigsaw....
          I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

I like craftsman,s C3 but would love to see and angle grinder like the ryobi model

Comment

Working...
            X