X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which miter saw?

I'm thinking of puchasing a new miter saw. The two I'm leaning toward are the Ridgid model MS1250LZA 12" compound miter saw and the Ridgid R4121 dual compound miter saw. It would seem that the dual compound miter would be the way to go as they are both the same price. Am I missing something? How about pros and cons for each. I gotten a lot of good info from the forums and would appreciate any input I could get. Thanks.

Re: Which miter saw?

Hello Truckstuff,
    I personally own the ms1290lsa sliding compound miter saw and love it. The capabilities are endless as to what u can do. I also have mine mounted on the msuv mobile base which makes it even better.For the same money go for the dual compound saw,IMO.I'm sure others will respond and give u some advice.

Comment

Re: Which miter saw?

Huckster4, Thanks for the advice. I went to Home Depot and it turns out they are closing out the R4121 dual compound miter, so I ended up getting a pretty sweet deal on it. I brought it home and set it up. It did require a little adjusting to square up the blade and get the laser where I like it, but it seems like a great saw. Thanks again

Comment

Working...
      X