Table saw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table saw

I am having a tough time swallowing the price for the TS 2400 or TS2410 tablesaw at my local HD. Asking 479.00 for something that's 5 years old.

I came across a used one for around 250, but it's very tired and really beat up.

My question is now, what prices have you gotten this model for? I see various prices across the board, someone happened to get a sale at one time, someone had a coupon another. Frankly, I'm not interested in getting yanked around, I'd rather pay for what it's worth and not have to play games.

What kills me even more is the fact that the 3360 is cheaper than the 2410!?!?! Unfortunately in my limited space, the smaller portable unit is what I have to work with.

I did see the R4516 for 275 tonight, but the HD worker couldn't tell me anything about it, other than read me verbatim what was on the box.... ugh!

I feel like I should go into HD and see the manager and say, here's my price, will you sell it to me for this?

Re: Table saw

here is a link for the 4516:

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R4516-Ta...w/EN/index.htm

sears sells the same saw for $329:

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00921828000P
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

[quote=kaotik78;227179]I am having a tough time swallowing the price for the TS 2400 or TS2410 tablesaw at my local HD. Asking 479.00 for something that's 5 years old.
      My question is now, what prices have you gotten this model for? quote]

Your best bet is getting ten percent off via coupon or HD credit application. I got my TS2400 for 299 at a BF sale at HD a few years ago and they just had a Ultimate Power Deal which would have reduced the TS2410 down by 75

Comment

yeah, you can get the 3660 cheaper........if you can find it.

It's really not very good to use a clearance price on an item you'll be lucky to find as a measuring stick for other products.

The TS2400 or newer version is worth every penny of their full asking price. If you can do better then that is something to get excited about. But it is certainly no ripoff if you had to pay full price for it.

Comment

I agree with ROFL....I just bought the 2410 portable TS and love it. It was just $75.00 so only paid $394......I considered it against the Bosch but couldnt justify $200+ for the Bosch. So far the Ridgid has pleased me!

Rick.

Comment

Working...
          X