X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 12v ion drill/driver combo

I was in to HD a couple of weeks ago and noticed a 12v ion micro combo pack that had a drill and impact driver for about $179. I go in today to get a 4511 saw, belt/spindle sander, and this combo pack through the big tool promotion, but can not find the combo. Ask for help and no-one seems to know anything about it and tell me that if I do not have a sku# they can not tell me if the will be getting any more of them. Did I dream up this combo? Could anyone help me with a sku# for this item or tell me that I am nuts! Thnaks for the help. KIP

Re: 12v ion drill/driver combo

Originally posted by kipster32 View Post
    I was in to HD a couple of weeks ago and noticed a 12v ion micro combo pack that had a drill and impact driver for about $179. I go in today to get a 4511 saw, belt/spindle sander, and this combo pack through the big tool promotion, but can not find the combo. Ask for help and no-one seems to know anything about it and tell me that if I do not have a sku# they can not tell me if the will be getting any more of them. Did I dream up this combo? Could anyone help me with a sku# for this item or tell me that I am nuts! Thnaks for the help. KIP
    648846054872, or maybe you are crazy!!

Comment

no your not crazy...I bought one today. It is the R9002 and believe the sku# is 188-772. hope this helps. $25 off with IN-store coupon. They scanned it at the register. $154.00

Comment

Just got the R9002 sku# is 188-772 From HD For $129.00 Last Night

Comment

Working...
        X