Flap Disc Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flap Disc Question

Ei, I'm a newbie here. Just wanted to know what's the cheapest cutting out there that acutally has durability with it. If searched for some but this one brand, Smith & ARROW has really caught my attention. They claim to have the cheapest in the market and it states here (http://stores.shop.ebay.com/smith-an...__W0QQ_armrsZ1) that many people, like from 5000 sales that all are satisfied customers. Do you think this is possible? Any comments about this?

Re: Flap Disc Question

I usually find that the cheapest anything is just that, cheap and not worth buying.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

Um boy, dat spam smell so fine!!!!!
      Last edited by roadrashray; 05-21-2009, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
        Um boy, that spam smell so fine!!!!!
        Yup, they are just trying to push people to visit their ebay store.
        "When we build let us think we build forever. Let it not be for present delight nor for present use alone. Let it be such work that our descendants will thank us for, and let us think, as we lay stone upon stone, that a time is to come when these stones will be held sacred because our hands have touched them, and that men will say, as they look upon the labor and wrought substance of them, "See! This our fathers did for us."
        John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

Comment

I actually bought a 50pk of 1mm discs from them. They are absolute crap. I scored 100 Norton 1mm 4.5" discs from Princess Auto for $0.68 CAD. Huge difference.

And yes, that post is some fine spam.

Comment

oooppss, sorry if posting link is spamming to some here.. the moderators didn't seem to mind so i thought it was ok.. but then again everyone has there own piece of mind.. for the record, i was sincere with what i asked..

so like i asked, does anybody else has any comment about this product? thanks

Comment

Working...
            X