X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flap Disc Question

Ei, I'm a newbie here. Just wanted to know what's the cheapest cutting out there that acutally has durability with it. If searched for some but this one brand, Smith & ARROW has really caught my attention. They claim to have the cheapest in the market and it states here (http://stores.shop.ebay.com/smith-an...__W0QQ_armrsZ1) that many people, like from 5000 sales that all are satisfied customers. Do you think this is possible? Any comments about this?

Re: Flap Disc Question

I usually find that the cheapest anything is just that, cheap and not worth buying.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Um boy, dat spam smell so fine!!!!!
      Last edited by roadrashray; 05-21-2009, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by roadrashray View Post
        Um boy, that spam smell so fine!!!!!
        Yup, they are just trying to push people to visit their ebay store.
        ---------------
        Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
        ---------------
        “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
        ---------
        "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
        ---------
        sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I actually bought a 50pk of 1mm discs from them. They are absolute crap. I scored 100 Norton 1mm 4.5" discs from Princess Auto for $0.68 CAD. Huge difference.

And yes, that post is some fine spam.

Comment

oooppss, sorry if posting link is spamming to some here.. the moderators didn't seem to mind so i thought it was ok.. but then again everyone has there own piece of mind.. for the record, i was sincere with what i asked..

so like i asked, does anybody else has any comment about this product? thanks

Comment

Working...
            X