X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4 Pc. Compact Combo Registration

I bought a 4 Pc. Compact Combo that I have just registered. One of the requirement that I have to mail is the UPC code. I could not find any UPC bar on the box. Can you please advice me on how to find it if there is one? Thanks.

Re: 4 Pc. Compact Combo Registration

have you established an e-box/dashboard on the ridgid website under the support tab? once that's done, register the tool online and then send a copy of the receipt to ridgid. i have registered 7 combo kits and multiple individual tools and have never sent in a upc. PM me if you don't have the address to send the copy of the receipt to. there are also several pieces of information i put on my receipt copies and all my tools have been successfully registered for the LSA. PM if you need any help on this.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

The UPC is difficult to find but it is in the middle of the picture (of the tools) on the box. Even though not sending in the UPC might work, I would encourage you to do so. It is small request from Ridgid for them to service your tools for life. I too have many sets of Ridgid stuff and I always send in the required info.

Kevin

Comment

Thanks to both FINER9998 and Kev Dog for replying. I finally found the bar code and will be mailing the registration tomorrow. Again, thank you very much.

Comment

Working...
        X