X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charger problems

Hi, new to forum. I have a ridgid G0449 dual battery charger, which came with a combo pack(drill/ saw/ flashlight). My problem is the left side of charger no longer charges. The red led constantly flashes, and the cooling fan runs, with no battery inserted. I have tried all batteries in port, same result, green light never comes on. The right side of charger works fine. Has anyone had this problem? I believe the product is out of warranty also. Thank you for your input.

Re: Charger problems

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you have a problem with the charger. Go to the bottom of this page and click on "Ridge Tool Company" and follow the steps to the listing for Ridgid service centers in your area. The warranty was for three years from date of purchase and requires a receipt for service. There is a Lifetime Service Agreement that would cover repair if you registered the tool when you purchased it.
    If you can't qualify for either the warranty service or LSA I would suggest eBay as new dual chargers are usually available for around $40.
    Good luck....Ray

Comment

Working...
    X