WTS2000L Tile Saw Registration

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS2000L Tile Saw Registration

Anyone else have trouble trying to register the tile saw online? It won't recognize the model number when I try.

Re: WTS2000L Tile Saw Registration

I, and others, have had the same difficulties when trying to register wet/dry vacs. I started this thread a few months concerning that but as you can see the answer as to why that is still remains a mystery.
    ================================================== ====
    ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

I posted a response. In short, both the wet/dry vacs and tile saw mentioned above will not show up on the dashboard. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Comment

neither will the AC944-MSUV

Comment

Originally posted by ProBrand View Post
          I posted a response. In short, both the wet/dry vacs and tile saw mentioned above will not show up on the dashboard. Sorry for the inconvenience.
          But they're still covered by the lifetime warranty?

Comment

Originally posted by Smack View Post
            But they're still covered by the lifetime warranty?
            Lifetime Warranty against manufacturers defects, yes, Limited Lifetime Service Agreement, no. If I'm correct in my understanding of Emerson/Ridge Tool manufactured product, if it breaks due to normal wear and tear you foot the bill for repair or replacement. But, if it breaks due to a defect in materials or workmanship then the customer pay nothing.
            ================================================== ====
            ~~Don't worry about old age; it doesn't last that long.

Comment

And with so much gray area in the interpretation, good luck trying to get it honored.

I find that to get my 18V lithium battery warranty honored (2 batteries dead in less than a year) I need to drive over 90 minutes each way to a service center to have them replaced. Add up gas and my time and it is MUCH cheaper for me to just buy new batteries... my bad for assuming that they would make it easy for customers to get warranty service or at least drop off at Home Depot stores. The harder you make it to get service the less people will use service and the better it will look on the Ridgid balance sheet.

Comment

Working...
              X