ridgid 24v flashlight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid 24v flashlight

anyone else been w/o their flashlight after sending it in for "repair"? i've been waiting five months for a "refurb" to come in that i can be sent. that's rediculous.

Re: ridgid 24v flashlight

Originally posted by horsemanwill View Post
    anyone else been w/o their flashlight after sending it in for "repair"? i've been waiting five months for a "refurb" to come in that i can be sent. that's rediculous.
    Horseman.....Checked your previous posts and it looked like you had a good relationship with a service center. What's with the waiting for a "refurb" unit stuff? Why don't they simply repair or replace the light under the 3 year warranty or LSA?
    Ray

Comment

they said something went wrong with the circuit board and that it doesn't get fixed it gets replaced. and the "don't have any in stock"

Comment

Yeah, well five months seems a little excessive. I might try another service center(call first to see if they have a light in stock) or send it back to Ridgid service headquarters.
        good luck......Ray

Comment

see that's the problem it's already been sent back to Ridgid. they're the one's that said "you have to wait till a refurbished one comes in" to me that's rediculios.

Comment

just thought i'd give an update. STILL NO FLASHLIGHT!!!! everytime i contact Ridgid they first act like they have no idea what i'm talkin about. they ask my service center info and ask if the service center did this and that and when they finally find out what they already have in the system i get bounced around.

Comment

Not good to hear.

Comment

Working...
              X