X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Purchase 24v circular saw in Canada.

I have two 24v drills, and four 24v battreries. I want to purchase a R885 Dual Voltage Circular Saw...

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R885-Cir...w/EN/index.htm

Any idea where I can get one of these in Canada? My local home depot said they couldn't sell one to me. I live on the East side of Toronto.

Thanks - Paul

Re: Purchase 24v circular saw in Canada.

Cleared out of Canada Home Depots in October of 2007 in a phenomenal two for one sale(two MaxSelect tools for $79 - needless to say, my tool collection expanded considerably...).

Your best bet is eBay, although you may try tracking down a 24 volt R932 combo kit which would have the 24/18 volt compatible saw, recip, and drill. You could always sell off the unwanted tools, plus you'd get two more batts. Probably a hard kit to find since most stores I checked last Fall had none.
    I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paulustrious View Post
      I have two 24v drills, and four 24v battreries. I want to purchase a R885 Dual Voltage Circular Saw...

http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/R885-Cir...w/EN/index.htm

Any idea where I can get one of these in Canada? My local home depot said they couldn't sell one to me. I live on the East side of Toronto.

Thanks - Paul
      Good luck. If you find out, let us know. I've been searching for months and have given up. Isn't it weird that the tool exists and consumers want it but Canadian stores don't stock them individually? I've found them on e-Bay but the shipping is way way too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Hacksaw123 View Post
        Good luck. If you find out, let us know. I've been searching for months and have given up. Isn't it weird that the tool exists and consumers want it but Canadian stores don't stock them individually? I've found them on e-Bay but the shipping is way way too much.
        Canadian stores cleared them out/discontinued them in fall of 2007.

You're only option is to locate a 3 piece kit with drill, circular and recip. Possible, but the stand-alone tools are long gone in Canada.
        I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

ebay

Comment

Working...
          X