Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer Service Response Time?

Hello,

How long does it typically take Ridgid to respond to a customer service email sent through their website? Contacted them on Monday about a reconditioned router being sent to me broken and they still have not responded. Is this normal?

Any information would be appreciated.

Re: Customer Service Response Time?

I would call them. Emails, no matter what company is involved, usually yield very poor results.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Thanks, I'll see if I can do that sometime during working hours, my problem is that I tend to be at work the same time they tend to be at work.

Comment

My experience is that I get an email response back in a couple of days, and they usually say to call Customer Service.

Comment

Originally posted by MinorHero View Post
          Hello,

How long does it typically take Ridgid to respond to a customer service email sent through their website? Contacted them on Monday about a reconditioned router being sent to me broken and they still have not responded. Is this normal?

Any information would be appreciated.
          Actually my experience with Ridgid email response has been completely the opposite of old "Nose...er...Nit Picker". They have always responded within a couple of days. However, with the problem you have, I would suggest you call customer service as discussion will be involved with describing the problem and determining correction. Good Luck.......Ray
          Just curious, Do you mean that your occupation is legal or is it an occupation within the legal field?
          Last edited by roadrashray; 05-29-2009, 09:41 AM.

Comment

I've sent 3 in last week. all were answered well within 24 hrs.

Comment

Working...
            X