ridgid battery fix......found it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid battery fix......found it

hey i posted a while back and no one new how to fix a ridgid battery pack, well after lots of research iv found ways to fix them iv tried this on my all my other drill batterys and so far im 10 out of 10 on fix.

iv typed it all out and i can send the how to to anyones email if anyone wants it just let me know, its a pretty simple fix ...

Re: ridgid battery fix......found it

The question has been asked before, and if you had done a search you would have found it has also been answered before.

Not sure anyone wants to give out potentially dangerous information (if done wrong it can be dangerous).

Why have you got 10 bad batteries anyway?

If a battery needs the fix, you will probably find it is going to need it repeatedly. I have used it on one of my oldest batteries (18 years). It worked OK, but the battery runs down quick when left on the shelf too long; make sure you re-charge them regularly (monthly at least). The one battery I've 'zapped' has now been done 3 times in the past year. I've only used it because a replacement battery is way too much for such an old drill. I'm now looking for a source of cheap sub-C cells to attempt a complete repair; I'd like to see if I can do it and this is the perfect battery to try it on.

Comment

Originally posted by sledgehammer331 View Post
      hey i posted a while back and no one new how to fix a ridgid battery pack
      Let me correct you on that: you didn't search the forum and you didn't search on Google.

FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by sledgehammer331 View Post
        hey i posted a while back and no one new how to fix a ridgid battery pack, well after lots of research iv found ways to fix them iv tried this on my all my other drill batterys and so far im 10 out of 10 on fix.

iv typed it all out and i can send the how to to anyones email if anyone wants it just let me know, its a pretty simple fix ...
        Hey, I have a XLi 24v ion bat. pack, and 1 of my bat. is gone, and here in PR is very difficult to buy one, the question is simple, how to fix it?
        thanks

Comment

Working...
        X