Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best place to buy Ridgid cordless tools online?

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best place to buy Ridgid cordless tools online?

My local home depot only has the 964 kit, and no max select tools. I'm wondering if there's an online store that sells more stuff, I've gone through the ones on the Ridgid website and they all just sell Ridgid's plumbing equipment, no cordless tools.

Re: Best place to buy Ridgid cordless tools online?

ebay is probably the best online place to look, otherwise I'm not sure where else you can find brand new Ridgid stuff. I've seen reconditioned Ridgid tools on sale at some online stores, though I haven't seen any reconditioned tools priced well enough to make it worthwhile.

Comment

Why not just have your local HD order what you want? Even though they may not stock the particular tool you're looking for, they should be able to order the one you want.
      Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

The only problem with buying from a non-Home Depot site, is the warranty and Limited Lifetime Service Agreement. Home-Depot has an "exclusive" agreement with TTI's Ridgid and Ryobi brandnames for power tools.

Unless something has changed, any purchase from the web probably would not qualify for registration as there's no Home Depot receipt, which I believe is part of the "proof of purchase" registration requirements.

Perhaps other forum members may be able to add their experience to this.

CWS

Comment

I would recommend ebay..You can find many cheap tools there
          rockwell sonicraft |rockwell sonicrafter|fein fmm blade |power tool|Fein top|tools

Comment

Ebay is definitely the cheapest, but usually no warranty, and its kind of hit or miss on what you can find.

www.HomeDepot.com carries almost all the ridgid tools available, and reconditioned ones at good prices. They won't ship to stores though, you have to pay for it to be shipped to your house, although they often have specials with free shipping. Right now I think they have free shipping on orders over 150.00.

http://www.cpoprotools.com/ Also sells a good variety of reconditioned tools at good prices.

Comment

ebay is the cheapest

Comment

Originally posted by PhysicsDude55 View Post
                Ebay is definitely the cheapest, but usually no warranty, and its kind of hit or miss on what you can find.

www.HomeDepot.com carries almost all the ridgid tools available, and reconditioned ones at good prices. They won't ship to stores though, you have to pay for it to be shipped to your house, although they often have specials with free shipping. Right now I think they have free shipping on orders over 150.00.

http://www.cpoprotools.com/ Also sells a good variety of reconditioned tools at good prices.
                This is very useful. I saw that cpo tools has a lot of website such as cpobosch cpomakit.c om .. need to check them ...
                rockwell sonicraft |rockwell sonicrafter|fein fmm blade |power tool|Fein top|tools

Comment

Working...
                X