X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foiled Again

My wife and I took a day trip from Northern Ontario to Michigan to "once and for all" purchase the elusive RIDGID Hammer Drill/Circular Saw Combo including 2 full sized batteries and charger for $179.00. This a perfect compliment for my compact Drill/Driver Combo that came with 1.5 Ah batteries. I find that the battery life was a bit short and would benefit by the full sized batteries in the Drill/Saw Combo.

Not one Home Depot carried this combo set. They had all of the components in other various combos but wouldn't break them up - nor did I expect them to. One store did have the bare saw but I wanted the set with the larger batteries. To buy the bare saw and 2 batteries would have costed me about $260.00. Since I wasn't coming away from this road trip empty handed, I went to Lowes and bought a Porter Cable drill/circular saw combo for $99.99. It is an 18v NiCad and I wanted a Lithium Ion set but I bought it anyway because of the price and out of spite because Ridgid doesn't seem to want to sell to me.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hacksaw123; 07-01-2009, 11:46 AM. Reason: grammar

Re: Foiled Again

A phone call at first, would have saved you your time and effort. To bad you didn't get what you wanted...
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

Working...
    X