X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 24v XLi batteries replacement

Hi, I bought a 4 pc set of Rigid 24v XLi Cordless Power Tools approximately 1 1/2 years ago. I am now having problems with one of the batteries, and it will not take a charge at all. Whenever I bought the tool set, I didn't register the product for the lifetime service warranty.

I am wondering what are my steps to get the battery replaced, since I didn't register the warranty for the tools, Or if I am just out of luck.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Josh

Re: 24v XLi batteries replacement

Originally posted by opi0058 View Post
    Whenever I bought the tool set, I didn't register the product for the lifetime service warranty.
    First mistake. Maybe contact customer service and see what they can do for you on this one, but that was a bad move in not following through on your end of the registration process for the LLSA. However....

Originally posted by opi0058 View Post
    I am wondering what are my steps to get the battery replaced, since I didn't register the warranty for the tools, Or if I am just out of luck.
    You still would have the basic and standard 3-year warranty on the tools, which any repair shop can easily verify by the serial numbers on the tools/batteries. I would recommend that you bring them to your local service center for help, and/or to call customer service and go from there.

Comment

Working...
    X