X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• outfeed table for TS2400LS

I need an out feed table for my saw. Due to limited shop space I need to build something that will fold down when not in use. Have any of you who own this saw figured out a way to attach this sort of out feed table to this saw? If so I would love to see some pics on how you accomplished it! Thanks in advance!

Re: outfeed table for TS2400LS

Ridgid does have a folding-top outfeed stand available that would be very useful with this saw. Here's a link to a useful overview of it:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...p/1274496.html

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
      Ridgid does have a folding-top outfeed stand available that would be very useful with this saw. Here's a link to a useful overview of it:

http://www.popularmechanics.com/home...p/1274496.html

ridgid is cool... The folding-top out feed stand available is for me..

Thank for reviewing.
      rockwell sonicraft |rockwell sonicrafter|fein fmm blade |power tool|Fein top|tools

Comment

Thanks for that link, but I'm interested in something that will span the length of the saw to provide more work surface.

Comment

bump for you as i want to know also

Comment

I understand what you are wanting, but that saw is not designed for the attachment of extensions or outfeed tables. It is designed for portability and fast setup. You'll either need to make your own or be satisfied with other accessories like the one mentioned earlier in this thread.

Comment

DMR, I think the only thing that will achieve what you want is for you to either have built, or to build yourself, a customized extension table.

Comment

Working...
              X