X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ridgid Cordless Fuego Saw

Anyone got/used one of these. I see the promotional kit with this in is on sale at my local HD for $179. Kit has Fuego saw, mini radio, autoshift drill, and 2 compact Li batteries and charger.

Don't really need the saw, but it does look compact and handy; does it do the job?. Looks easier to handle than other cordless saws? Don't need any more drills, so would not buy for the drill. Batteries, charger and radio might come in handy.

Re: Ridgid Cordless Fuego Saw

Originally posted by Calder View Post
    Anyone got/used one of these. I see the promotional kit with this in is on sale at my local HD for $179. Kit has Fuego saw, mini radio, autoshift drill, and 2 compact Li batteries and charger.

Don't really need the saw, but it does look compact and handy; does it do the job?. Looks easier to handle than other cordless saws? Don't need any more drills, so would not buy for the drill. Batteries, charger and radio might come in handy.
    I have the set, I even bought a few extra sets to sell. The saw is real handy for smaller jobs, radio rules, use it every day, auto shift drill is useless.

Comment

Re: Ridgid Cordless Fuego Saw

Originally posted by Calder View Post

That's a good price for that kit. I say buy it for what you need, and once you've given things a window of time to use them to see that you're satisfied (within the 90-day satisfaction return timeline), which could be within one day or the 90, then go ahead and sell off what you don't need through eBay or Craigslist or something like that.

Comment

Working...
      X