PW newbie. Ridgid 3000 psi nozzles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PW newbie. Ridgid 3000 psi nozzles

I grabbed my first PW last year, the 3000psi Ridgid. So far so good.

My questions concerns nozzles. The soap nozzle included is a bit on the cheap side (mine broke almost immediately). Can other brands be used, are nozzles universal?

Cheers.

Re: PW newbie. Ridgid 3000 psi nozzles

Yes, most all nozzles do use the same quick-connect connection. However, I would recommend you bring the broken part to your local Ridgid service center, and see about having it replaced. If not, and you just want to buy a replacement, just be sure that the new nozzle's rated orifice size for max/min GPM and PSI match within the allowable ranges of your unit. I have this pressure washer, and haven't had a damage/breaking issue with my soap nozzle. Fingers crossed.

Comment

Re: PW newbie. Ridgid 3000 psi nozzles

My suggestion would be for you to call a place like Northern Tool and tell them what machine you have, give them the specs and they can recommend a set specifically for your needs. It's cheaper to buy a set of 5 than 2-3, but the detergent nozzles alone are only $5-6. I'd get stainless nozzles as they will surely wear better than soft brass that is used in cheaper sets. But most detergent nozzles I've seen are brass anyway, but can't see how it would break that easily. Is the one that came with your unit made by Powercare and offers the wide spray pattern and the straight stream build into one piece? Later!

Comment

Working...
      X