Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miter Saw utility vehicle double use

Hi-
    I have the newer version of the M-SUV (not where I can get model Number right now)
    with a 12" sliding Miter attached to the two removable clamps and would like to find another pair of clamps for my Ridgid portable contractors tablesaw .I thought I could mount it on one end and be able to use the roller from the other end .

I have seen the table saw utility vehicle attached to some of the saws at HD but if I could attach both to the MSUV tostore them vertically in the same floor space that would work better .

where might I look a second pair ?
    Chris
    leavntn@comcast.net
    P.S.-
    I looked all over for a cart or stand and kept coming back to the rigid and am very glad I bought it.

Re: Miter Saw utility vehicle double use

Perhaps you need to visit www.ridgidparts.com
    look at the parts drawing in your operating manual and then order a second set.
    I would suggest e-bay but I doubt they would piece out a MSUV

Cactus Man

Comment

Just a suggestion: A member posted the price of a pair of saw mounting brackets plus shipping at $60+. HD has specially priced the MSUV for $99 on occasion if you can wait and possibly use the extra msuv for something else.

Comment

Thanks for the ideas I will try the parts link and keep an eye out for a sale
        if all else fails I will mount it on MDF and clamp it
        Chris

Comment

Working...
        X