Older style msuv?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Older style msuv?

I found an older ridgid miter saw stand on craigslist, and was wondering if anyone had experiance with the model.
    The guy is asking $40 usc. Thanks.
    Here is the link:
    http://longisland.craigslist.org/tls/1308670631.html

Re: Older style msuv?

I've had one for years and in my opinion the older one is better built then the current version. You better act fast because at $40 this won't be around long.

EDIT: I don't know if its the picture or what but the wheels don't look stock to me. Probably a good idea to check and make sure that stand sits level when fully in the up position.
    Last edited by BadgerDave; 08-06-2009, 03:19 PM.
    ================================================== ====
    All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

I have that model and the wheels look different to me also. Mine are all black and maybe larger?

Comment

I've had this MSUV for several years and I like it. A friend of mine bought the newer one and it takes up a lot more space than mine. However, one feature the new one has that this one doesn't is a "trough" to store stuff (i.e. pencils, tapes, cut numbers, etc). Great price on this one though.

Kevin

Comment

Thanks for the replies, I'll make sure to check the level before I buy it.

Comment

I have my miter saw mounted to mine and would buy a second one as a work top for my cut off saw if I could find one.

Mark
            "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Picked it up for $40. The wheels are new but the stand is pretty much level. One of the rollers is missing. Does anyone know if the newer model roller and wheels would fit? Thanks.

Comment

Working...
              X