X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pressure Washer will not keep running

My 3300 psi pressure washer will not keep running when I release the trigger on the wand. It worked great last year. This year it works great as long as I keep the trigger pulled. I even have to keep the trigger pulled to start it. One guess is that it has something to do with a pressure felief valve. Another is the throttle is not backing down. Any ideas? Thanks

Re: Pressure Washer will not keep running

Has anyone come by to comment with a solution? I had a somewhat similar problem and I just cleaned the spark plug. Take it using the long plug wrench provided and take it to a wire brush. Spray brake cleaner and install. For some reason the engine is shutting off when pressure builds meaning it does not have enough power to sustain the build up. I noticed a big difference. The problem is that I don't know if I have just been lucky with this solution or is there a deeper problem than I am guessing it has....

Comment

Re: Pressure Washer will not keep running

You should change the spark plug once a year...They are cheap. Mine quit working last weekend i changed the spark plug and it works great.

Comment

Working...
      X