X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ts2410

Does Ridgid plan any updates or changes to this table saw?

Re: Ts2410

Hard to say but the 2410 is actually an updated version of the 2400. I can't remember exactly when it was introduced but it wasn't all that long ago.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I agree with BD and I'm curious what changes would you like to this model?

Comment

What's the status of the 2410?

I recently had a need for a portable table saw and thought it would be great to spend the necessary funds to get the Ridgid 2410. I liked the 2400 and it had an outstanding reputation and I suspect the 2410 would be similar.

However, when I went to my local Home Depot, they don't have one. I checked online and it is not listed on the Home Depot web site either!

So, I ended up purchasing the Ryobi BTS21. Good price, and I like it's features, but it's NOT a Ridgid and I doubt that it will last nearly as long.

So, I still see the Ridgid 2410 here on the website, but apparently it's no longer available. Does anyone have any idea what is going on with this product?

TIA,

CWS

Comment

I just bought a 2410 3 days ago at my local HD and they had 3 more in stock and so did 4 other San Antonio HD's. I use to own the 2400 and the only real difference I can see with the 2410 is the mobile base it comes with. It unfolds and folds up alot easier than before.

Comment

CWS, must be a local issue. They have them in stock and on display at the HD"s here.
            Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

Maybe a local issue, I looked here in the Painted Post store and also in the Binghamton, NY store and neither one has them on display or anywhere on the shelf that I can find. I asked at the service desk, here in Painted Post and they don't have a SKU# for it. It's no longer on the Home Depot website either.

I would have much preferred the Ridgid of course, but I needed one quickly and the only folding stand saw either store had was the Ryobi BTS21. So that's what I bought. I'm still well within the return period, but at this point I'm wondering what's going on. Perhaps they are just short in supply and Home Depot has dropped it from the web listing until such time that they have stock for distribution. Hey, it's Home Depot, what can I say?

Thanks,

CWS

Comment

Home Depot's website is awful. Don't make any assumptions based on it.

I have to 2400 and I love it.

Comment

Working...
                X