TS3660 Table saw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3660 Table saw

I put together my ts-3660 on Saturday. It was running 3 hours, so I'm not sure what others are finding to do for 9 hours.
    It is a saw in a class of its own for the price range. Most saws of that calibre would be twice the money. It is a treat to use.
    The question I have is what is the Orange plug just in front of the blade? Is there something serviceable underneath that or is that to attach something?

Re: TS3660 Table saw

I got a sharpie and drew a line across it. The mark lines up with and is as thick as the blade. This way, I have a guide to show me where the blade is going to cut into the wood.

Comment

Yeah, it is there to draw a pencil line on, and earase if you need to, as explained in the manual. If you use a sharpie the line might not match up if you change blades.

Comment

What instruction manual?

Comment

Originally posted by the2js97 View Post
          What instruction manual?
          The Owners Manual. One comes with every new tool RIDGID sells. Each manual contains a section on how best to use each particular tool. Great reading for those who have never read one.
          ================================================== ====
          All of us could take a lesson from the weather. It pays no attention to criticism.

Comment

Working...
          X