X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going Nuts - Replacement Parts from Gardner

I've been trying since mid-May to get Gardner, Inc. to ship me the correct replacement part for my Ridgid R350PNA palm nailer. They have shipped the wrong size O-ring not once, not twice, but three times! They keep telling me that they've got the problem straightened out, but still keep sending the exact same wrong part!

Anybody else had major frustrations trying to get them to get an order right? Any tips one who, other than their so-called "Customer Service" that I might contact?

Re: Going Nuts - Replacement Parts from Gardner

Ed.....I can't comment on Gardner as I have no experience with them. To get the problem resolved I would probably try one of the Ridgid authorised service centers in your area. You can find them by going to the bottom of this page and following the
    Ridge Tool Company thread. If there is more than one in your area I would call them to determine if one has the "O" ring in stock. Failing that, if you have the O ring, I suggest trying a good supply place. Our local NAPA carries an extensive variety of O rings.
    Good luck.....Ray

Comment

Thanks, Ray.

I never thought to look for a Ridgid SERVICE center, I just looked for PARTS and ended up in the never-ending Gardner nightmare.

Thanks to your suggestion, I found that there is an authorized service location about 1 mile from my home!

Comment

Ed.....Good! Let us know how that approach works,
        Ray

Comment

Working...
        X