Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sunday Powertool Ban

Originally posted by EasyEman View Post
    So what if you work Saturday and Sunday and your days off are Monday and Tuesday. Shouldn't you have a day with peace and quiet too. Tuesday would be your Sunday so no noise on Tuesday.
    You can work on Saturday and Sunday as long as you don't make any noise...

Comment

Completely retarded. I like the politicians' thinking processes of allowing a lawn mower to be okay, but not allowing a lower-noise item such as a drill.

This is just another example of messed up thinking in Quebec. True, this could be anytown, anywhere, but it isn't, it's in Quebec. It's an absolutely beautiful province with immense culture and heritage, but therein lies the problem; due to this, and their "unique" designation, the Quebec culture/politicians/elite/sovereigntists tends to have a "better than everyone else" mentality.

Yes, this comment by me is highly stereotypical and rude. But, that's what they deserve, for the way they treat non-Quebecois, and try to be the tail that wags the dog that is Canada.

If only we could build them an island in the middle of the Atlantic, and let them have it. Good riddance.

Comment

Originally posted by AFM View Post
        Great idea Sunday is my day off where I sleep in, there is nothing worse than a handy man or women with their lawn mowers or power tools making all that noise before 10am in the morning and when I get up and make a caffe latte and read the papers in silence.

Tony

I am going to respectfully disagree with you. It should be common courtesy not mow your lawn on the weekend early in the morning. I usually wait until 10:30 to 11:00 am because I respect my neighbors. But the government has no business telling us when and where we can work! Sometimes for us to be free we have to bear with people that are not courteous or think of others. Its' unfortunate but I would rather be a free man than one that has set his schedule according to all the laws of when I can use my tools, mow my lawn,ect.

-Dan

Comment

I think the "" was an indication he was joking around.

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
            I think the "" was an indication he was joking around.

Oh lol I missed the . Sorry!

Comment

Working...
            X