X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G8994Z jig saw

I was recely given this G8994Z jig saw. The blade broke but the only way to replace it is with a specalty screw driver which nether me or my friend have. After viewing the manual it looks like a long slim screw driver. I cant find a replacement anywhere. What do you guys think?

Re: G8994Z jig saw

Have you tried calling Grizzly Customer Service at 1-800-523-4777. They should be able to get you this part, P8994Z101 BLADE LOCK SCREWDRIVER. If not, they should be able to tell you what's so special about it. I would think that it should be something that you could get locally. If it's not a slotted screwdriver or Philips head then maybe a square drive?
    Last edited by BadgerDave; 08-31-2009, 03:39 PM.
    Teach your kids about taxes..........eat 30 percent of their ice cream.

Comment

I only call if its a last resort. I can't stand dealing with those 3rd world idiots who can barly speak my language.

I'll buy it online. Grizzly has the part. I wasn't looking hard enough I guess.
      Last edited by coder1; 08-31-2009, 04:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by coder1 View Post
        I only call if its a last resort. I can't stand dealing with those 3rd world idiots who can barly speak my language.

I'll buy it online. Grizzly has the part. I wasn't looking hard enough I guess.
        I bet they are thankful they didn't get a call from you.

I would be.

Comment

Working...
        X