X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS2424 modification?

I bought a TS2424 several years ago when my shop was an unheated detached building.
    I now have a basement inside shop and have a dust collection system for all my tools except the table saw. Have been puzzling how to modify my saw for the most effecient dust collection and just saw my brothers TS3650(which he bought on my recommendation). It has a blade cover/dust collection chute that might be my solution----IF the pieces for the 3650 can be adapted to my TS2424.

Anyone try that yet?
    Mac<P>Problems are opportunities in disguise

Re: TS2424 modification?

i have a 2412 and used a ridgid accessory to do what this product does better:

http://www.pennstateind.com/store/R-...cid=5289244543

it should fit between the leg stand and the saw. easy to install and, if you can restrict the airflow throught the rear opening in the saw cabinet, the dust collection is very good.
    there's a solution to every problem.....you just have to be willing to find it.

Comment

Re: TS2424 modification?

I removed part of the blade cover on my ts3650 and added the penn state dust cover, closed the back of the saw and everything works great. Quality of the dust cover is pretty good. Pat

Comment

Working...
      X