X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TS3650 - Great Deal

I stumbled onto a Direct Tools store in the Tanger Outlet mall in Foley, Alabama yesterday. They sell reconditioned tools ... including a wide variety of Ridgid brand tools. I walked out with a palm nailer, an 11 amp reciprocating saw and a 12v set of the lithium compact screwdriver and impact driver.

Perhaps of most interest to some of you was the TS3650 in the window for $274.99.

Re: TS3650 - Great Deal

Where do they get all these re-conditioned tools? I was in a new outlet mall a week ago, and the Direct Tools in there was wall-to-wall with Ryobi, Ridgid, and Milwaukee tools.

I generally buy new Ridgid because of the lifetime warranty, and new Ryobi because they often go on clearance and are cheaper than the re-conditioned tools, but it would not surprise me to find that a large percentage of TTI sales are re-conditioned tools, either on-line or at Direct Tools.

They must have a lot of rejects on the production line!

Comment

Originally posted by Calder View Post
      They must have a lot of rejects on the production line!
      More likely.....the high number of goobers that buy tools to do a weekend job and then return them claiming they are defective or they just don't want them.

Home Depot shoppers are only slightly better than Walmart shoppers. EVER so slightly.

Comment

Originally posted by rofl View Post
        More likely.....the high number of goobers that buy tools to do a weekend job and then return them claiming they are defective or they just don't want them.

Home Depot shoppers are only slightly better than Walmart shoppers. EVER so slightly.
        I agree with this possibility.

Comment

well one of us got the shaft! and it sounds like me . i bought at a direct tool outlet in forsite ga. and i took my combo set back the next day could not get mony back, i tryed robie to know success. now i'm stuck with it and yes my wife sold me on this store .

Comment

Originally posted by canucksartech View Post
            I agree with this possibility.
            I saw this with my own eyes, but i don't thank the tools i bought was such. i realy wanted a cordless cir. saw. no power in the one i got!

Comment

Originally posted by w d c View Post
              well one of us got the shaft! and it sounds like me . i bought at a direct tool outlet in forsite ga. and i took my combo set back the next day could not get mony back, i tryed robie to know success. now i'm stuck with it and yes my wife sold me on this store .
              Could you restate this with less anger and more grammer?

What happened?

Comment

Working...
              X